GeneralEditSquad 12 is all about science! We have all the latest inventions and disasters-in-waiting. If you are looking for an awesome group of people, they are right here!
Join Squad 12! (⌐■‿■)
Notes for those of you attempting to break in. Don't. Really. Azumi has made us some super awesome owls that patrol the place. They are linked to an AI (DoT) that watches over everything. Also, a lot of squad 12 is controllable via remote. Sumiko has one. And Sumiko, much like most of the scientists who value science as a top priority, rarely sleeps. If you break in, you are signing yourself up to be a test subject. If, somehow, you break in and manage to leave, we will hunt you down, we will find you, and we will experiment on you. Only a squad 12 member may extend a protection against becoming a test subject to a guest in the squad 12 labs, and only to a maximum of 3 people at any given time, although Sumiko may permanently (permanent until revocation) give people that protection if the reasons are good enough.
The labs have legally been made into ethics-free zones.
The squad 12 barracks are not the squad 12 labs. Keep your science at work, or else your room might explode. SImilarily, the squad 12 labs are not the SRDI. One gives anyone access to basic things, and the other will have any unwanted visitor turned into a test subject. Squad 12 labs are the latter.
Captain: Sumiko Hadashi /u/Cheeseable
Lieutenant: Azumi Haruko /u/N7Maddeh
3rd seat: Kokishin Nengen /u/snivescalibur98
4th seat: Jessica King /u/Jessica-King
5th seat: Position Open
Theme Song: Edit
Squad Colour: Edit
Science Green (It's exactly like Olive Green, but with 100% MORE SCIENCE!)
- "The difference between messing around and science is writing it down."
- "It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission."
- "I reject your reality, and substitute my own."
- "We've got a Gigai in the water, he's stuffed with explosives, and it's just another day here at Division 12."
- "I don't think our death ray is working. I'm standing right in it, and I'm not dead yet."
- "Well, hopefully that's our job, to strap rockets to everything."
- "He's gonna die... but its gonna look great!"
- "It's a beautiful day in the Division 12 barracks. Birds and singing, rabbits are hopping about... and pretty soon there's gonna be a big explosion."
- "Who needs morality when you can blow stuff up?"